I am pleased to announce the release of my new book I Want to Publish My Book But I Don’t Know How: Everything You Need to Know to Create an e-book or Print Book, Available in Print and Kindle
“I want to publish my book but I don’t know how to do it, please help me.” In my How to Publish Your Book Facebook Group I get some version of this question more than any other. Usually the book is written and that is as far as the author has gotten. Where do I start? What do I do? How do I publish my book? I have just published, now what do I do? These are really big and often confusing questions. So, let’s dive in and see if I can give you some direction and the basic overview of how you can publish your book.
I Want to Publish My Book But I Don’t Know How is set up in three parts depending on what your questions or needs are.
Part 1. Key Publishing Questions. Part 1 takes you through many of the basic questions that people ask about publishing their book. I talk about where to publish, what is print-on-demand, what is an ISBN number, CreateSpace, Kindle and how does copyright work.
Part 2. Writing, Creating and Publishing Your Book. Part 2 is an overview of the creating and publishing process. I have broken it down into 12 steps. We start with creating the content. Then print or e-book, what is involved and how do you do it, interior and cover. We move to publishing your book, how and where it is done and then one of my favorite topics, re-purposing your content for additional revenue. Includes the Self-Publishing Checklist.
Part 3. The Bonus Section. In the bonus section I cover four topics; how to launch your book as an Amazon best seller with a Best Seller Check List. How to create a book quickly using my Top Ten Technique and we wrap up with a resource list.
Part 1. Key Questions to Ask Before You Begin
My Story, Learning to Write at 53
Part 2. How to Write and Publish Your Book
Writing the Book
1. Writing Your Book
2. Collect Your Graphic Assets, Images, Pictures, and Charts
3. Key Elements that Every Book Should Have
4. Editing Your Book
5. Pre-Edit Printed Proof
6. Six Different Options for Publishing Your Book.
Creating the Book
7. Creating a Kindle e-book, Including a Kindle Formatting Guide
8. Creating a CreateSpace/Amazon Print Book, Inside and Cover
9. Creating a Quick Print Book
Publishing Your Book
10. Uploading and Publishing Your Book
11. Launching and Marketing Your Book
Re-Purposing Your Book’s Content
12. Re-purposing Your Book Content for Additional Products
Part 3. Bonus Content
• Making an Amazon Best Seller
• Best Seller Checklist
• Top Ten Technique for Creating a Book
• Publishing ResourcesI am pleased to announce the release of my new book I Want to Publish My Book But I Don’t Know How: Everything You Need to Know to Create an e-book or Print Book, Available in Print and Kindle
I Want to Publish My Book But I Don’t Know How is available at Amazon.com