We had the first online live training session today in book marketing. This is part of the Make Stuff, Sell Stuff Program. We held it over Zoom and it was a lot of fun. We had several excellent questions during the session, including one on how to find related keywords for your book. Check out the video to hear the entire call.
You can watch a recording of the session here.
Covered in the Session
Things to do before releasing your book
• Create a good descriptive table of contents
• Set up a couple of social media accounts, ready for launch
• Practice posting some text and images
Book Launch Day
• Pre-Announce your book coming out tomorrow
• Announce your book is releasing today
• Continue to spread the news about your book
Things to do after releasing your book
• Continue to spread news about your book
• Set up your Amazon Author Central Page
• Announce your book in the real world
The Make Stuff, Sell Stuff Program, is run by J. Bruce Jones. Bruce’s latest book is How I Made $322,650 Selling Books on Amazon. To learn more, click here.