Create Your Own Journal Book with the Easy Journal Book Course.
This course takes you through the process of creating and publishing your own journal book, from start to finish. I will show you how to set the book up, build your template, add images and make your cover. Once complete we will load it up to CreateSpace/Amazon, hit publish and you can sell your book. Join me and learn how to make your own book.
• We Have Templates in Both InDesign and PowerPoint
6″ x 9″, 7″ x 10″ and 8.5 x 11″, all set up with 140 pages and matching covers
Lets Make a Journal Book!
• We Start With Your Concept: what is your journal about, types of journals, daily, meditation, gratitude, travel, nature, exercise, food, diabetes/medical,
• Decide How We Are Going to Publishing Your Journal Book: Where are you selling it, Amazon? CreateSpace? Print-on-Demand, IngramSpark, Book Stores
• Work on the Design and Layout: picking the size of your book, how you are going to make it, book structure, options
• Show How to Use Master Slides or Template: layout, page numbers, graphics on the page. I include several pre-made page and cover template for a variety of journal books. Templates come in both PowerPoint and InDesign formats.
• Interior Page Layout: start with a template, format your pages, adding art if you want.
• Learn where to Get Images and How We Prepare Them for Print: sources, file formats and sizes, conversion, Graphics Factory, Shutterstock, draw them, public domain, Freelance/Fiverr.com. Flush the book out however you want.
• Then Set Up the Cover: Build your cover from one of the templates.
• Saving the Files for Uploading: File prep for publishing, making your pdf files for the interior and the cover
• Publishing Your Journal: uploading your files to CreateSpace.com/Amazon, I walk you through the steps
• Introduction to Marketing Your Journal: I go through a basic marketing overview and give you two pdf books, Book Marketing Action Plan and the Book Marketing Checklist
Includes New PowerPoint and InDesign Book + Cover Journal Templates
Sizes include 6″ x 9″, 7″ x 10″, 8.5″ x 11″ all set up at 140 pages and include matching covers.