I am very excited to announce my new Workbook Masterclass.n this Masterclass you will learn how to take your book, coaching, consulting, or teaching and turn the content into a Workbook, Checklist, Journal, or Lesson Plan for your readers, clients, or students. Take your book and create a product from it that you can sell. Increase the value of your consulting, coaching, and teaching.
In this masterclass, we will discuss how you can create workbooks, checklists, journals, and lesson plans from your content. This masterclass is perfect for anyone who has an existing business, self-help, or how-to book. Or if you are a coach, consultant, or teacher. If you are developing a book this class will also help you think about how you can structure your book and if you can add a workbook to it. I bet you can.
Three Case Studies
I really love the three cool interviews I have included with the Masterclass on how each person made their workbooks. We have Grahame Rees on creating a book from your workbook. Ed Gaskin on his book and 2 workbooks on teen violence and Nancy May on how to create and market a workbook from her new 911 book. Check out Grahame’s above, lots of great tips on how to use a workbook to support your projects. The other two are on the inside and are filled with great ideas for creating your Workbook, Lesson Guides, Checklist, and more.
Who is this Masterclass for?
This class is perfect for any author that has a business, self-help, or how-to book. Or a consultant, coach, or teacher who needs a companion workbook, teacher guide, journal, or more for their clients or students.
Included in the Masterclass
• Workbook Examples, great examples to model, Video
• The Hidden Treasures in Your Content, Video, we look at your books, coaching, consulting, and teaching.
• Key Workbook Tips and Ideas, Products You Can Make from Your Workbook
• 3 Case Studies by Workbook creators, Videos
• Workbook MasterClass Book, PDF Book
• The Workbook Tips and Resources, PDF Book
• Publishing and Marketing Your Workbook, Video
• Design Tips 101 for Workbooks, Video
• Making Your Cover, Video
• Workbook Elements Templates for MS Word, PowerPoint, and InDesign
• 3 Live Zoom Training Sessions, Applying the Templates