You might have just published your first book? Are you asking “now what?” How do I market it? How do I get people to find it? Is this you?
I am here to help. Today I am releasing my new online course called How To Market Your Book. In this course I teach you everything I have learned about marketing and promoting my own books. I will teach you the concepts and tools to successfully market and sell your book.
I am J. Bruce Jones and I am the author of over 35 books, selling over 3,600 books a year on Amazon.com in 5 different categories.
Learn more about our new course at https://gumroad.com/l/howtomarketyourbook#
What do I get in How to Market Your Book
• General book marketing concepts, my main lessons.
• Ideally book marketing begins the day we start writing our books, learn what to do before you release your book.
• Amazon marketing, learn to use the most powerful store in the world to promote your book.
• Preparing for your book launch, getting your fans, platform and the market ready.
• Everyone is trying to get an Amazon category best seller, Video 5 shows you how.
• What you need to make a successful media kit.
• What do you do after your have launched your book.
• And finally we cover off-line marketing. Not everything is the web, this video covers things you can do outside of the web.
A big part of my book marketing is building a home on the web where everything can be directed. Your fans can learn more about you, Google can find you, your connections to Amazon and your social media. A great way to do this is build an author/book blog or website. In these two videos I show you how to build a book blog.
Bonus PDF Books
• Book Marketing Checklist. I break down the different tasks your need to do.
• Book Marketing Action Plan, includes 3 different levels that you can work at for marketing your book.
Special Launch Offer, 50% off list price, Use Code: Bookmarketing
Click Here to learn more about the course and buy.
And be sure to check out my live Google Hangout today, October 5 at 3:00 pm EST where I will be talking about how to market your book