Once your products are ready, it’s time to let your audience know about them! Launching and promoting your products is crucial in order to generate sales and grow your business. Here are some ways to promote your products and drive sales.
- Use your website as a sales platform. Make it easy for your audience to find and purchase your products. Include calls-to-action, product descriptions, and pricing information.
- Utilize social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest. Live broadcasts and video promotions can be effective in reaching your audience and showcasing your products.
- Take advantage of email marketing campaigns. Use email to keep your audience informed about new products, promotions, and sales.
- Cross-promote your products within your products. For example, include a link to your workbook in your e-book, or promote your online course in your print book.
- Utilize online platforms to sell your products. Your website, Amazon, Gumroad, Etsy, Instagram, TikTok, Ebay, Shopify, Payhip, Sellfy. Print-on-demand sites such as RedBubble, Printful, CafePress, Zazzle, FineArtAmerica, etc. Course sites such as Teachable, Kajabi, ClickFunnels, Thinkific, Udemy, Skillshare.
- Utilize the new Zoomification of audience, through Zoom and other video platforms you can access, promote and sell your products. Because of Covid, the world became comfortable.
Come join me, I will be speaking at the upcoming Conscious Leader’s Book Writing Summit, January 24-27, 2023. This is a free event and a great place to learn about book writing, publishing and marketing. I will be speaking on How to Find the Gold in Your Book and Turn it into Profitable Products. Hope to see you there.